2. Each article can have unlimited number of authors, but every author who will present MUST register.
3. The participant must select a group/field of study and specify clearly the type of article that will be submitted.
4. Participants must submit their article together with the registration fee and provide proof of payment in order to be able to attend the conference. (The organizer will send a payment receipt within 7 days after the participants submit the proof of payment)
5. If participants do not pay the registration fee within the specified period, the status of the article submission shall be deemed void.
6. Applications are open until March 15, 2022.
7. Participants have to apply through the website by filling the application form and uploading the academic article file via the channel specified by the organizer.
8. The article must use the file format of Microsoft Office words 2003 or later.
9. Left, right and bottom page margins are to be 2.5cm each.
10. Top page margin must be 3.5cm.
11. Font: TH Sarabun New; Font size: 16; use Arabic numerals.
12. Headings line spacing: 1.5; regular text line spacing: 1.15;
13. Applicants must follow the American Psychological Association (APA) format for references and bibliography
Submission criteria of other types of presentation
1. Academic articlesof 6–10 pages, not exceeding 10 pages.
2. Posterdesigns, size A0 (31.1 x 46.8 inches)
3. Visual Arts.Submit your work as a digital file in .pdf / .jpg format with resolution between 150-300pdi / large image size 2000 pixels. (Presenter must compile all image files into video format for their presentation. The length of presentation should not exceed 15 minutes. The resolution of the video should not be lower than 1080p, and the file should be in .mov / .mp4 format)
4. Creative works (Online): Submit a video length of 7-15 minutes (presentation + performance). Resolution should not be lower than1080p, using .mov / .mp4 format and attached the article with abstract not exceeding 4 pages.
5. Creative works (On-site): Participants have to fill up the google form and attach the article with abstract not exceeding 4 pages.